for heating and domestic hot water
Unrivalled Thermodynamic Panel System
With a choice of tank sizes to suit all needs, a dual compressor system and smart controller, the Climer Thermodynamic system is provides, cost effective and highly efficient heating without LPG, Natural Gas or Oil.
Using architecturally integrated Thermodynamic Panels with flexible installation options, discover the ideal solution to heating park homes.
Panel Benefits include:
- Anti-corrosion protection
- No glass or electrical components
- No risk of freezing or over-heating
- Defrosting and ventilation unecessary
Go Panel Free with Climer Air TD
Harness the power of Thermodynamics without the need for external panels.
The Climer Air TD is a revolutionary system for domestic hot water, using ambient air energy, you can generate enough hot water to meet the demands of any park home application, with a choice of tank sizes and quick recovery times.
Power consumption is low too, typically just 400-500w.
The only system that allows you to check the consumption of the unit daily, weekly and monthly to keep a constant monitoring of usage
The Heating & Hot Water System
that works 24/7/365
flexible installation options deliver a range of benefits
Harness Energy from the Home
Thanks to its small size, the system is ideal for installation indoors, where it extracts the energy from the ambient air to heat water thus obtaining greater yields.
Its technology allows the system to dehumidify spaces, so when it is installed at wet places such as bathrooms, the system is able to produce hot water and dry the air at the same time, achieving a comfortable environment for the user.
Among its multiple connection options, the system can be installed to extract energy from outdoor air and conduct cool air. In this way, the user can place it in garages, machine rooms, boiler rooms etc.
Climer Thermodynamic Systems have many benefits over other technologies that are being used at present, which incur huge installation costs and much higher energy consumption
- Reduced running costs for heat and hot water production to a consumption of just 1KW per property for both systems, further reductions in summer when heating is not required
- Small internal footprint, no outdoor room needed for product detracting from property aesthetics
- Complete control and timed system
- Smart controller ensuring exact consumption details daily, weekly or monthly to ensure full compliance and monitoring
- Pre-programmed backup to ensure no down time with hot water or heating
- Reduced power needed, ensuring future savings on overall consumption. No gas needed, smaller electrical supply - massively reducing carbon footprint
- PV ready product, if future decision to add this technology
- All technology in dedicated plant room (except for 2 x roof panels)
- Yearly maintenance programme, servicing and installation options
- Massively reduced fire risk as no LPG on site, potentially reducing insurance premiums